Blog of the Year 2012 Award
Alia at Au Naturel Essence nominated my blog, among a host of many other fabulous blogs, for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award. Thank you Alia so much for following and nominating my blog! Alia’s blog is wonderful, and she has been nominated for this award several times! I love reading her blog posts about the homemade natural products she’s creating and using along with her personal insights, and I’m watching and waiting for her to start selling these products, so that I can purchase them! Also, congratulations to her on her new beautiful baby boy, Emir!!
The Blog of the Year award is a unique award that allows a blog to be nominated several times. Each time your blog is nominated, you earn yourself a star, which you can proudly display on your blog. Sounds like fun, right?
The Rules for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award– and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges).
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group — click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award — please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award — and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – thumbnails
Here are the 6 awards in thumbnail size for your sidebar – feel free to Right Click and save any of the images on this page:
My Nominations for Blog of Year Award – 2012
There are so many blogs that I have been lucky enough to discover this year. I’ve enjoyed all of them and learned a lot. Each of these bloggers regularly shares their own stories and bits of wisdom from their lives. Here are some of my favorites:
Pay it Forward!
Congratulations to all of these wonderful bloggers for being nominated. I love following your blogs and look forward to more of your great posts in the new year! And now, it’s your turn to pay it forward and nominate your favorite blogs!